Been using this Naturtint hair color now for almost 2 years. It’s more expensive but worth it.
Overall review of the Naturtint experience:
- Easy to use, no more or less difficult than L’Oréal.
- You do wash and condition after coloring, you only condition with L’Oréal.
- Same amount of processing time. I only did my roots so 20 mins on the roots and then I add a little more but not all the way to the ends for 10 mins.
- The smell was not as offensive as L’Oréal Excellence. I didn’t have any burn or itch.
- The color was thorough and still left me with beautiful highlights, so you can’t tell I didn’t go to the salon.
- My ends responded well and my hair had great volume and shine.
- With the Other color shampoo, the color job lasts slightly longer than L’Oréal Excellence.
- They sell this color at my local grocery and at Target but it’s a lot less expensive on Amazon.
- Overall, after two decades + of using L’Oréal Excellence, I’ve now switched to Naturatint.
If you’d like to read my full review, or get the links to other colors, click here: Naturtint review and additional color options